2009-08-13

Beauty news: Sigma brushes


I just got my new makeup brushes from Sigma makeup and I love them! They are so soft! I bought them from sigmamakeup.com and they ship internationally. The delivery was very quick. I've been waiting for them, very eager to try them out. They are supposed to be the equivalents of the Mac brushes, only these are called Sigma and are less expensive. I must say the the quality of the brushes is really nice.


This is the complete kit, you get 12 brushes+ a brush roll for 79 dollars. If you don't want the brush roll it will cost you 64 dollars.

I bought a extra brush that does not come in the complete kit, the Sigma SS188
It's a flat-topped full circular brush, great for applying and blending such as fluids, creams, powders or pigments.

As a bonus a got a eye pallet shadow from e.l.f in the color "Drama"

Read more on sigmamakeup.com


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar