2009-08-22

Review: TRESemme Reconstructing Deep Conditioning Treatment


What Deep conditioner for extra dry and brittle hair. Ideal for those who regularly use heat styling tools. The hair is left incredibly soft and silky and you can feel it restoring the moisture in the hair.

How After shampooing distribute evenly through towel dried hair, concentrating on the ends. Leave for up to 5 minutes (or more if wanted), rinse and style as usual.

Ingredients Vitamin E & Pro Vitamin B5

Where Bought my at Boots

More The best thing that ever happened to my hair. Expensive is not always the best! This is the best deep conditioner I've ever tried (and I've tried many) I definitely recommend it strongly. The best thing of all, it's very affordable.

Rating 5/5


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar